As a Sr. Revenue Accountant, Bullhorn will provide you with hands-on experience and exposure to all aspects of the strategic accounting function, as well as the ability to develop technical and managerial skill sets. Upon successful mastery of job responsibilities, core competencies, and cross training, this role is intended to provide an exciting career track within the department, as well as continued professional development in the areas of Accounting and Finance.
Why this job is important:
The Revenue Accountant will actively contribute to the growth and development of the Finance team, and the establishment, creation and implementation of new processes, procedures and internal control initiatives.
As a Revenue Accountant, a typical day might include:
- Preparing journal entries and related monthly account reconciliations for subscription and professional services revenue
- Creating and continuously improving processes & workflows related to revenue & billing
- Working closely with FP&A to analyze and explain variance in budget versus actuals
- Working cross-functionally with GL and FP&A teams on projects to increase operating efficiency in the finance department
- Assisting with the successful completion of the year-end audit, and schedule requests of external auditors
- Assisting management with establishing strategic plans and objectives, in addition to complying with reporting and compliance requirements
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of accounting/finance experience.
- You have strong Excel skills
- You are detail oriented, with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Your organizational skills are impeccable and you pride yourself on your ability to multi-task and meet assigned deadlines
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in Public or SaaS revenue accounting
- Ability to understand & automate processes
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
More Jobs From