Office Tour Photos
Wayfairs Retail Merchandising team is responsible for driving the merchandising strategy for Wayfairs first ever brick-and-mortar retail store.Through extensive analysis of onsite and in-store data coupled with our rigorous test and learn agenda, we strive to create a world class merchandising strategy that inspires our customers to come back and shop with us both in-store and online.
What Youll Do
- Help to decide the physical manifestation of the Wayfair Brand through product selection and representation.
- Create and maintain relationships across our key suppliers spanning the core categories featured in the Retail Store.
- Source and catalog products for potential inclusion in the retail store.
- Analyze in-store product performance data and make informed decisions on merchandising best practices across our core categories.
- Stay abreast of competitor trends and best practices in the brick-and-mortar space to help identify gaps or potential opportunities in our merchandising strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with our partners on Creative, Marketing, and Operations to enhance the in-store experience
What Youll Need
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (preference for experience within the home space and/or a brick & mortar retailer).
- A strong interest in building a career in retail merchandising and/or buying.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to balance creative thinking with analytical acumen to make decisions and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset; you must be adaptable and comfortable with change.
- A great attitude and team centric mentality.
More Jobs From