LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is seeking an experienced Senior Researcher & Content Writer with knowledge of the cloud native ecosystem to join our growing content team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the IT industry as a practitioner, consultant, research manager or journalist with experience in the cloud native industry and/or enterprise architecture. You are comfortable with terms like IT Management, IT Transformation, Kubernetes, multi-cloud governance, microservices, the 6Rs, DevOps, and more. You grasp the technical knowledge related to cloud native and enterprise architecture in order to develop deep and thorough content and become fluent on the topic.
This role will be responsible for writing, editing and proofreading our blog posts, white papers, e-books, posters, case studies, landing pages, videos, and more. Your copy will be concise, support our brand messaging, and written in a creative way that tells stories to support our customers journey.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Create clear and relevant content on topics including cloud native technologies, enterprise architecture, cloud governance, IT business transformation, EA industry trends, among others; ensuring that content meets the style, grammar, tone, and design of LeanIX standards
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our design and social media teams to illustrate content using visuals as well as help promote content for increased visibility, as well as online and product marketing teams to create new thought leadership and campaign-driven content
- Develop new ideas to help the team plan, schedule and publish content on a regular basis
- Use metrics and a data-driven approach to analyze key content resonating with the audience while also finding gaps on topic coverage
- Foster a thorough understanding of LeanIX product offerings and apply learnings to content
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 7-10 years of research and writing experience in the tech industry as an IT consultant and/or practitioner, content writer, technical copywriter, content marketer or a similar role with an established portfolio of published work
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience with developing creative copy for marketing programs including email nurture campaigns and landing pages
- Ability to work closely and collaborate with global cross-functional teams within the marketing and sales departments for both German and English-speaking colleagues
- Hands-on experience with tools including HubSpot, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Seismic, Adobe Premiere a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.