The Professional Services teams mission is to drive adoption, expansion and retention of the Brandwatch suite of products, by delivering actionable insights, intelligent solutions and remarkable service. As a member of the Strategy & Insights team within Professional Services, you will lead the delivery of bespoke research projects designed to help our clients understand their brands, consumers and industries and take action with this knowledge.
In this role, you will manage a portfolio of Strategy & Insights accounts, serving as their strategic consultant and identifying ways to digital consumer intelligence to provide business insights. In addition, you will partner closely with members of the Customer Success Management and Account Management teams on overall account strategy and management. While your accounts will be primarily based in North America, Strategy & Insights is a global team and your role will require close teamwork across our international teams.
The Research Consultant will:
- Own a portfolio of accounts, managing the development, execution and delivery of custom research projects and serving as a strategic advisor.
- Effectively manage project teams of analysts and/or freelancers, collaborating closely on deliverables and client relationships, overseeing client communication and ensuring delivery is on time and on target.
- Review client deliverables for substance, accuracy, spelling/grammar and provide constructive feedback.
- Represent the team in client-facing meetings and present to internal and external audiences.
- Help develop new methodologies, delivery mechanisms, visualizations, external data integrations, and tools to deliver premier research capabilities.
- Gain an understanding of the full range of Brandwatch products and have a proven understanding of analysis, data storytelling and advanced research methods.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and broader research trends.
- Travel when required (once covid-related concerns are over) to in-person consultations, including some travel outside of standard office hours (<20%).
- 7+ years of commercial research experience, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Experience creating innovative data visualizations and compelling story flow of report deliverables.
- Superb business writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong level of competency in Excel (including formulas, pivot tables & charting), Word and PowerPoint.
- Full training in Brandwatch software will be provided. Familiarity with social research, Boolean searches, unstructured data, Brandwatch or similar software is a strong advantage.
- Multilingual skills are a plus but not a prerequisite.
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the companys looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled offices have kitchens bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and a fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
More Jobs From