Wayfairs Registry Merchandising team is focused on driving a merchandising strategy that enables couples to register for and receive wedding gifts in an easy & fun way and builds overall brand affinity for Wayfair. The Registry Merchandising team is at the center of the online registry experience, responsible for ensuring we have the assortment our registrants are seeking, defining and executing a best in class curation experience, and encouraging ongoing registrant engagement through a more personalized & automated basket-building experience.
A successful Registry Merchandising Associate will combine an understanding of what drives e-commerce sales, a passion for user experience and an ability to conduct extensive data analysis that will enable our team to test & learn as we iterate to develop an unparalleled merchandising strategy.
What Youll Do
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience, formulating concrete roadmaps to drive measurable change
- Help determine the curation strategy for Registry features through product selection and representation
- Relentlessly drive improvements to the site experience through the development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will drive increased Registry basket size and revenue growth
- Communicate findings and results with senior Registry leaders
- Perform daily maintenance and merchandising updates onsite
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Registry merchandising tactics and performance
- Partner across Channel Merchandising, Marketing, Storefront, Category Management & Vertical Merchandising to drive collaborative projects and/or apply learnings from other teams to our experience
- Stay abreast of competitor trends and best practices in the registry space to help identify gaps or potential opportunities in our merchandising strategy
- Create & maintain relationships across our key suppliers spanning the core categories within Registry
What Youll Need
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (preference for experience within the home space and/or an online retailer).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions. Experience with web analytics preferred.
- Ability to balance creative thinking with analytical acumen to make decisions and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset; you must be adaptable and comfortable with change.
- Able to quickly learn the necessary technical tools. Experience with SQL & Looker a plus.
- A great attitude and team centric mentality.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.