Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus Talent Acquisition team continues to be on front lines of rapid scale. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, champion diversity & inclusion, and operate as a center of excellence for the business. We are seeking a Senior Recruiter who can help develop deep relationships with our hiring teams as well as attract and hire top talent.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with internal stakeholders on challenging searches for both new and existing roles - manage candidates through the entire lifecycle
- Use data and market information to partner with hiring teams and lead best hiring practices to ensure we are engaging the right talent
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective CarGurus employees by liaising with hiring managers and the appropriate business partners to develop solutions as any issues may arise
- Utilize sourcing tools such as LinkedIn as well as your existing network and market knowledge to maintain a consistent candidate flow for current and future openings
- Help explore and vet additional tools and resources for partnerships, job boards, and technology partners that can improve our existing workflows
- Regularly participate and occasionally lead team projects to improve processes and mentor more junior members on the team
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment (preferably both)
- Experience recruiting for product and/or design organizations
- Excellent attention to detail and eagerness to dive in further where there are inconsistencies
- Adapt to changing priorities, meet hiring goals, and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and ability establish relationships with a wide variety of business partners
- Understanding of sensitive, confidential information and how to best handle and approach it
- Appreciation for building diverse teams
- Strong collaborator who works with a positive attitude and has the potential to energize others
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.