Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsifys Talent Acquisition team prides itself on providing a best-in-class interviewing experience for candidates of all levels. We believe in honesty and transparency with our candidates and hiring managers alike and that our superpowers lie in flexibility & adaptability. With these values in mind, were dedicated to bringing the right people to the right roles at the right time for Salsify.
As a Senior Recruiter, you'll play a critical role at Salsify by cultivating our most valuable asset: our people. You'll make a key impact on our organization by sourcing, vetting, interviewing and hiring top customer & partner- facing talent - professional services, customer success, and partnerships. The opportunity is tailor-made for you if you want to partner with and advise our leaders on recruiting tactics, ED&I strategy, interview process improvements, and more. You'll be empowered and supported to be a key player in building out these teams as we prepare for our next phase of exciting growth!
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Execute a full-cycle recruiting strategy: source, recruit, interview and close professionals across a range of roles within our Customer Success, Professional Services, and Partnerships organizations
- Work autonomously to build trusted relationships with leadership to create a true hiring partnership, providing coaching, training, and guidance
- Ensure an unparalleled candidate experience through detailed communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview formatting
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Continuously work to raise the bar on the level of talent we are bringing into Salsify!
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting for sales, professional services, and/or customer success professionals at a high-growth company
- A consistent track record of utilizing creative sourcing strategies; you dont rely on referrals or inbound applications to fill your roles
- A flawless ability to build rapport with candidates and employees regardless of hierarchy
- A self-starting and resourceful work ethic needing little to no direction but with enough humility to know when to ask for help
- History of collaborating with business leaders to make great hiring decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; sense of humor a plus!
- Tools we use: Greenhouse, GSuite, Slack, LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, Predictive Index, many more!
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
No agency submittals will be considered.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].