Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We are the industry leader in this space, enabling our customers to deliver professional quality video to audiences on every screen. Our customers range from some of the largest media publishers to corporate marketing departments to large non-profit organizations, spanning the globe. With over 500 employees around the world, we have worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration.
Brightcoves culture is tailored to professionals who enjoy solving challenging problems. As a Recruiter at Brightcove, you will continue to enhance this culture by developing and building relationships with hiring managers, human resources team members, executive stakeholders, and candidates to attract and hire top talent globally across our US and International offices. You will develop strategies for hiring needs, partner with hiring managers and interview committees with the goal of delivering a best in class candidate experience reflecting Brightcoves employment brand.
If you are a driven, self-motivated person and not afraid to embrace new challenges to grow your career and help Brightcove with its goal of being an employer of choice, then we want to talk with you!
- Manage a full-cycle recruiting process for various global hiring teams
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to develop creative recruiting strategies based on target markets in specific geographies
- Identify top talent and create candidate pipelines: You will identify, engage, and evaluate potential candidates to fill open and opportunistic roles in support of various global teams
- Utilize a wide variety of recruiting strategies including sourcing, networking, referrals, social media, meetups, and professional networks
- Train interview committees on interviewing and delivering a best-in-class candidate experience
- Partner with HR Business Partners and overall recruiting team on workforce planning initiatives
- Partner with overall recruiting team to ensure that the Brightcove talent brand is reflected in University recruitment and internship programs
- Please note this position covers openings in regions outside of the US and will require some flexibility in regards to conducting interviews in various time zones
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, preferably a combination of agency and in-house experience
- Experience working with an ATS, familiarity with Greenhouse a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to exceed goals and take initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high change environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
More Jobs From