Office Tour Photos
AGERO + SWOOP
This role can be based in Medford, MA or San Francisco, CA.
Agero & Swoop provides simplicity and peace of mind in the chaotic world of roadside assistance. Agero & Swoop combined provide roadside protection for 100M+ Americans and performs 12M+ roadside services annually. As a connected vehicle service, we are in deep discussions with leading car manufacturers about their connected and autonomous vehicle experiences. We combine the benefits of a stable, profitable parent company, while offering the career opportunities and pace of a Silicon Valley startup.
Agero + Swoop are automating an entire industry that has not changed in decades. Were taking antiquated manual systems and redefining them into digital platforms, open APIs, and exceptional customer service.
Swoop, Agero's next generation SaaS based platform powers thousands of tow operators and partners with car makers, insurers, and fleet operators to deliver a roadside product that is fast, transparent, and easy.
Our team is passionate about addressing real-world problems with digital solutions. Were looking for enthusiastic problem solvers who are ready to join a fast paced team and make a big impact.
About the Role
Agero & Swoop have a vision to automate the roadside assistance industry. This means providing the car and insurance industry with a way to enter details about people who have broken down, then automatically determining the best quality and fastest response from thousands of towers and their nationwide fleet of tow trucks all running our towing app. This creates interesting UI/UX challenges - were building something that no one else has built and we have three user perspectives on the same data.
We're using React Native for iOS and Android and React on the Web.
- Help shape the mobile front end architecture and institute best practices throughout our code base
- Own the mobile front end code and experience
- Work with designer / product managers to develop new features quickly
- Convert Sketch files into functional styled components
- Ensure cross-platform and cross-device compatibility
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
- 1+ yrs professional experience in a production React Native environment
- 5+ years professional experience in UI/UX development
- Experience in designing and developing Enterprise Mobile and Web applications
- Published multiple apps with multiple versions on the App/Play Store.
- Experience using git with pull requests and code reviews
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with Relay
- Experience working with Rails API
- Background in native ios or android development
We're highly automated with Github, CircleCI, Heroku, New Relic and PagerDuty managing our Deployment, Operations and Monitoring.
Join us as we help to make the roads safer - for everyone!
Swoop, along with our parent company, Agero, has set out to redefine the roadside assistance experience by offering real time transparency, unmatched scale and seamless integration with most of the major automotive and insurance brands. Combined, we protect over 125 million drivers and are making the roads safer by using the best technologies, customer service and partnerships with companies like Lyft.
You can see examples of our work through our public API :https://api.joinswoop.com/
Ageros mission is to safeguard consumers on the road through a unique combination of platform intelligence and human powered solutions, strengthening our clients relationships with their drivers. We are a leading provider of driving solutions, including roadside assistance, accident management, consumer affairs and telematics. The company protects 125 million vehicles in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and other diversified clients. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to more than 12 million requests annually for assistance. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com and follow on Twitter @AgeroNews.
More Jobs From