At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for a Senior QA Engineer for functional and some automation testing for a new product. You will help build multitenant SaaS product. This is an exciting time joining this fast paced group.
What You'll Do
- You will need to develop Deep expertise in product functionality
- Help create and set testing related documentation, including test plans, test scripts and automation scripts
- You will be running functional QA and partially doing automation
- Work with Product managers, Engineers and other QA Engineers
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes in a timely fashion
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Some experience coding in Java
- Knowledge and experience in SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (functional and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to regression, boundary, negative, compatibility, end to end, regression, and concurrency tests
- Proven experience to take ownership and work independently
- Bachelors in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have
- Experience with working in a SaaS company is a plus
- Scripting experience in python, Java or other scripting language
- Testing knowledge of clinical trial applications
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Comprehensive medical benefits
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.