Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We need a talented Sr. QA Engineer to ensure that Toast continues to build and maintain the highest quality product as our vision moves forward. We work hard to deliver a well built product to our customers and to provide the infrastructure stability thats necessary for our complex distributed system to "just work".
Some projects weve been working on recently include:
- A kiosk that allows restaurant customers to place their own orders
- A system that allows restaurants to take payments even while our primary credit card processor is offline
- A discount system for our customers to configure complex discount rules
As a Sr. QA Engineer at Toast you will:
- Document and manage testing processes in an agile workflow
- Collaborate with the team (developers, product managers) to promote early testing in the software development process
- Assist in associating defects with application behavior
- Help to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Participate in test design reviews to ensure technical implementations are properly tested
- Participate in weekly & monthly release test cycles
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Experience writing and executing manual test plans
- Has used industry standard tools such as Jira, Confluence and TestRail
- Well-versed in tiered web application architecture and databases
- 5+ years' experience in a QA or development role
More Jobs From