American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Quality Assurance. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Senior QA Engineer will play a critical role in the Engineering department. This position is based in our Boston headquarters. Specifically, the Senior QA Engineer will:
- Develop and execute test plans for both web and mobile, workingin Agile environment
- Collaborate with other engineers, communicating progress and challenges and soliciting input from QA team, Development and Product Management
- Execute and maintain the automated test scripts, assuring continuous testing process
- Implement advanced software testing methodologies, models and practices as required
- Develop automation frameworks using Selenium Web driverand mobile automation tools
- 3+ years experience testing software for both web and mobile
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly energetic, responsible, organized, self-disciplined, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Programming skills (i.e. Java, Python, etc.) preferred but not required.
- Experience working with automation tools Selenium Webdriver or Appium preferred but not required
Should you join American Well and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole American Well organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
Whether youre an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks
More Jobs From