Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager to join our IT team! We are searching for someone who has experience leading large scale IT projects in a fast-paced environment. This role will be managing global projects, so global experience is highly preferred.
What youll do:
- Independently lead a large, complex work stream or large, cross-functional, multi resourced project. Comfortable proactively reaching out to leadership level and senior IT PMO staff for guidance and support as needed
- Manage a project confidently and contribute strategic project delivery and direction in a specific domain area or areas
- Quick study in new domains with ability to integrate into an organization
- Display strong problem-solving capabilities in order to tailor solutions and approaches within the EIG IT Project Lifecycle framework
- Independently produce project and/or program plans; delivers on scope, milestones and budget
- Drive project timelines and deliverables
- Provides weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues to project team members and senior management
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks, escalating as appropriate
- Ready, willing and able to leverage project controls to drive project success
- Capable of mentoring and training team other team members in processes and subject matter areas
- Cultivate healthy inter-departmental relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate initiative to enhance and continuously improve IT PMO value to the organization
- Able to effectively manage underperforming resources and turn them into productive performers with support and guidance
- Proactively seek opportunities to share industry and technology expertise within the team
- Aware of own development needs and drives career development discussions with manager
- Flexibile and agile in approach to problem solving
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree with 8-10+ years of project management experience working with technical teams (Telephony, Security, Enterprise Business Systems, Database, HW/SW Infrastructure)
- Experienced having worked with or in a PMO
- Experience managing global projects is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Demonstrated experience managing project teams across multiple locations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Consistent success in driving teams to meet deadlines
- Superior influencing skills. Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict
- Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management practices and tools
- Knowledge of process engineering methodology (lean, six sigma) beneficial
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Confident team leader and consensus builder with strong motivational skills
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts. If youre passionate about WordPress and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From