Office Tour Photos
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business. .
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
The Senior Project Manager role within our Digital Operations service line focuses on long-term client engagements with dual responsibilities: ensure stable client environments and drive client enhancement initiatives. This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-pace environment where priorities shift quickly. An ideal candidate keeps their cool under pressure. They reassure clients by setting proper expectations for effort and schedule to resolve issues and developing enhancements. The role requires a high degree of collaboration both within the service line and across other Rightpoint service lines to ensure that we deliver the right skillset at the right time.
This person is the clients main interface with Rightpoint, so they need to have outstanding client management skills, including the ability to help clients set priorities, manage timelines, and understand technical implications of a given solution.
It is important that the Digital Operations Senior PM have a strong and diverse background in not only oversight of technical projects, but can also bring to bear the requisite client-facing soft skills that foster positive communications and trust among your clients.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of both projects and ongoing support relationships for Rightpoint clients. The Senior Project Manager will:
- Assist clients in the scoping and prioritization of their various initiatives.
- Set client expectations around effort and schedule for completing initiatives
- Create and execute project work plans (Scope, Schedule, and Budget)
- Plan and secure team staffing needs throughout the engagement
- Actively work with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively apply Rightpoint project methodology and standards as required
- Prepare engagement quality reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
- Control project risk and Rightpoints exposure
- Manage day-to-day client interaction and set client expectations
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client loyalty
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Identify "follow-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific client engagement
- Assist proposal efforts including completing project scoping and SOW assessments
- Effectively articulate Rightpoint capabilities to clients
- Manage projects by waterfall or agile methodologies as appropriate for the engagement
- Confirm project legal documents are completed and signed
- Manage project budget, schedule, milestones, and risks
- Track and report team hours and expenses to clients on a weekly basis
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Resolve and/or escalate risks and issues in a timely fashion
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Analyze project and Managed Services portfolio profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and individual and team member utilization
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of software development, CRM, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Bachelors Degree in Business / Computer Science (preferred) or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
- 5 or more years of client consulting experience
- 5 or more years of project management experience
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance
- Willingness to travel periodically to client sites (mostly Chicagoland area)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Recruiters, we appreciate your services however we will reach out to you if we need help with our search.
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are therefore proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
More Jobs From