Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
The Senior Project Manager role within our Digital Operations service line focuses on long-term client engagements with dual responsibilities: ensure stable client environments and drive client enhancement initiatives. This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-pace environment where priorities shift quickly. An ideal candidate keeps their cool under pressure. They reassure clients by setting proper expectations for effort and schedule to resolve issues and developing enhancements. The role requires a high degree of collaboration both within the service line and across other Rightpoint service lines to ensure that we deliver the right skillset at the right time.
This person is the clients main interface with Rightpoint, so they need to have outstanding client management skills, including the ability to help clients set priorities, manage timelines, and understand technical implications of a given solution.
It is important that the Digital Operations Senior PM have a strong and diverse background in not only oversight of technical projects, but can also bring to bear the requisite client-facing soft skills that foster positive communications and trust among your clients.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of both projects and ongoing support relationships for Rightpoint clients. The Senior Project Manager will:
- Assist clients in the scoping and prioritization of their various initiatives
- Set client expectations around effort and schedule for completing initiatives
- Create and execute project work plans (Scope, Schedule, and Budget)
- Plan and secure team staffing needs throughout the engagement
- Actively work with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively apply Rightpoint project methodology and standards as required
- Prepare engagement quality reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
- Control project risk and Rightpoints exposure
- Manage day-to-day client interaction and set client expectations
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client loyalty
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Identify "follow-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific client engagement
- Assist proposal efforts including completing project scoping and SOW assessments
- Effectively articulate Rightpoint capabilities to clients
- Manage projects by waterfall or agile methodologies as appropriate for the engagement
- Confirm project legal documents are completed and signed
- Manage project budget, schedule, milestones, and risks
- Track and report team hours and expenses to clients on a weekly basis
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Resolve and/or escalate risks and issues in a timely fashion
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Analyze project and Managed Services portfolio profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and individual and team member utilization
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of software development, CRM, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Bachelors Degree in Business / Computer Science (preferred) or related field
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
- 5 or more years of client consulting experience
- 5 or more years of project management experience
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Willingness to travel periodically to client sites (mostly Chicagoland area)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. Were a start-up at heart and were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crains Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From