Office Tour Photos
Opportunity for experienced, senior-level Project Manager to lead and manage large-scale global enterprise/SaaS projects!
Come help us introduce the next generation of consumer engagement solutions that allow our clients to better segment and market the breadth of their customers through multiple channels. SessionM is looking for a super smart, super dedicated Senior Project Manager to to lead our large integration projects and integrate our customers systems with the SessionM platform. This position combines a great instinct for problem solving with a client-friendly and client-focused personality. We are looking for experienced project managers who have proven track records of being solution and delivery focused, and who can perform at a high level - leading strategic, cross-functional, cross-company, business and technical SaaS implementations. managing and navigating scope and schedule changes while keeping prioritized business values and drivers at the forefront
- Responsible for effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering all activities for projects and related release initiatives.
- Serve as the primary conduit between our teams and the client during the integration process.
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of project(s) and release initiatives with regard to time, budget, scope and quality and apply processes to report release status, key metrics and deliverables.
- Demonstrate leadership by working with the Client, Integration Engineers and Product Managers to prioritize and refine User Stories, assist with client integration efforts, and negotiate internal resource allocation to formulate a release plan.
- Coordinate inter-project and inter-team dependencies and risks.
- Run post-mortem reviews on all integration projects to identify learnings that will help improve the overall process.
- Position may require some travel.
- Bachelors degree in technology, business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience in working with business and technology stakeholders with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving via technology solutions.
- 3+ years experience managing large enterprise-level projects. Experience in the ad tech or loyalty sectors is preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to help build and provide leadership across strong project teams.
- Exceptional project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in cross-functional environment.
- Ability to communicate needs and schedules to business stakeholders and technology teams, as well as ensure plans are in place/standards are adhered to.
- Position will require a level of confidence to hold the line with either clients or with internal teams to provide the highest level of advocacy for the project.
- Should have a good sense of humor.
- Understands that the only easy day was yesterday.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Flexible Spending Accounts
More Jobs From