Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing quickly and are searching for an experienced Senior Project Manager who can help us track milestones and budgets as well as maintain various stakeholders priorities to successfully drive each project from ideation to completion. Are you passionate about time management, resource management, and bringing teams together to solve complex challenges? We hope you will join us.
What youll do as a Senior Project Manager:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to confirm priorities and ensure expectations are being met.
- Provide periodic executive summary regarding project status, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding actions and deliverables for their team, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- You will also work with team members to identify, define, and document best practice improvements and oversee compliance with best practices as they are established.
- Ensure points of collaboration between teams are running smoothly.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required. A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Project Management experience is required. This experience in a related industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience in software engineering and/or IT projects is required.
- Experience with Project life cycle methodologies and Systems Development life cycles.
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel, and Project.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management.
- You have the ability to operate with minimal supervision and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to present complex information to small and large groups.
- Excellent client service attitude and team focus.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience with designing or redesigning processes.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From