Senior Project Manager
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Operations team at Cybereason! In this newly created position, the Senior Project Manager will drive cross-functional initiatives both internal and external and will be assisting with all day-to-day functions of the business and working cross-functionally with all departments to create and maintain the best culture and overall work environment. This person will also be leading the way for all company activities (both local and global) and improving organizational process in order to result in better quality, productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate will be approachable and customer service oriented. They have a passion for problem-solving and will challenge their peers to think on their feet. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy juggling multiple projects at once, while keeping the best interest of the company as a top priority.
- Lead annual planning and strategy for the company
- Develop and track key KPIs across the company to track strategic goals, milestones and accomplishments
- Establish an operating rhythm of the business to ensure the organization is running effectively and efficiently to meet goals and objectives
- Responsible for the planning and organization of all global operations team meetings and events, making sure everything is executed smoothly
- Drives business initiatives from inception through e2e execution across different teams and/or departments
- Defines, manages and/or facilitates processes from ideation to production deployment and stability
- Work closely with senior leadership throughout all lines of business on internal communication, goals and support needed from an operations standpoint and drive those changes
- Collaborate with finance on both planning and tracking budget
- Update and/or build policies and procedures as we scale the business
- Execution of the day-to-day functions of the office
- Work alongside the global operations team to align with Cybereason as a whole
- 5+ years of experience in an operations/project management role on a global level
- Strong leadership and team player traits with a can-do attitude
- Well-organized, reliable and flexible
- Self-starter, flexible thinker, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally and influencing different personalities
- Strives in a fast-paced environment and can pivot quickly with changes
- Willingness to learn and develop themselves constantly
- Tech company and startup experience preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience