Full-time, Boston, MA
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing Boston-based SaaS startup in search of an all-star project manager who has worked with enterprise brands to implement software solutions in a way that delivers a best-in-class customer experience and is singularly focused on adding value to the organization.
If internal and external stakeholders view you as a top PM given the breadth of insights and efficiency you bring to your approaches in leading and directing project initiatives of varying complexity, youre going to be a great project manager at BlueConic.
Weve got a job for you.
Were looking for an experienced project manager who thrives on bringing clarity, focus, prioritization, and execution to a wide range of initiatives. This hands-on role requires exceptional competence in full-spectrum project/program management practices. The project manager should possess a keen ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders in order to address customer concerns spanning the full customer lifecycle including implementation, customization, change requests, and complex configurations efficiently and decisively. This person will develop and maintain deep knowledge of both the BlueConic CDP and our enterprise customers' specific uses of the platform.
In this role you will:
- Lead change request and project management activities, from initiation and planning to execution and delivery.
- Own status reporting, risk and issue management, and client expectation management.
- Partner with the VP of Professional Services, Architect Team Lead, and other stakeholders to oversee document charters, gather requirements, identify resources, and develop detailed project and resource plans.
- Manage project scope, scheduling, budgets, while being accountable for the quality of project deliverables.
- Proactively identify issues and risks, and work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely escalation.
- Schedule and facilitate standups and related project plan communications to provide ongoing transparency, status reports, and escalation of risks and issues impacting project delivery along with issue resolution.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and ensure projects are highly visible and accessible in a centralized platform.
- Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- 10+ years project management experience as a primary stakeholder in organizing, planning, and executing large-to-enterprise-scale projects and programs with complex global and/or multi-brand clients, from vision through implementation within an enterprise client-focused SaaS organization.
- Extensive experience working with business stakeholders within enterprise product implementations in mixed project and scrum teams.
- Excellent organization and time management, along with outstanding verbal and written communication that can influence at all levels of the organization.
- Multiple examples of acting as PM for the implementation of marketing technologies (especially customer data platforms, analytics, campaign management, and/or data management solutions) from the vantage point of a consulting, operations or customer success related support function.
- Functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices and standard platform capabilities.
- A problem-solving, analytical mind applied to meet customers needs and expectations.
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate about software and technology, especially B2B enterprise software.
- Bring deep knowledge of estimation techniques, agile and waterfall methodologies, and an ability to structure project plans mixing different approaches if necessary.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit along with a roll-up-your sleeves attitude.
- Can manage a high volume, deadline driven workload and handle the pressure that comes with that, while helping the project team stay focused and positive throughout.
- Demonstrate decisiveness and consensus building in resolving business problems, making decisions, and identifying priorities.
- Possess demonstrated technical proficiency with a mix of project management, CRM, and collaboration (e.g., Gainsight, Jira, Wrike) tools.
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP, ScrumMaster, PRINCE2) credentials highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Be able to travel 25% of the time to customer meetings and occasionally more during the discovery and requirements phase of particular engagements.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a small and fast-growing team in downtown Boston
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)