Seismic is a rapidly growing Enterprise software company with offices in the US, Europe, Australia and China employ 900+ across the globe. Here at Seismic we are transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together by building sales enablement solutions used by some of the largest financial and tech companies in the world.
As a Program Manager responsible for helping to keep the product organization on track, you will be at the center of our product development efforts. You are thoughtful, inspired, creative, respectful, and able to play the part of a diplomat to ensure priorities are met even though tough tradeoffs will be necessary. You dont break under pressure when things get tough as you thrive on continuously advocating for Seismics users ensuring resources are spent in the most efficient manner in order to maximize business value.
What you'll bring to the team:
- You enjoy and excel in managing large simultaneous projects and thrive on adapting schedules, resources, and processes based on evolving customer and business needs
- You are comfortable clearly communicating status across cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and partners who have varying degrees of technical knowledge
- An independent thinker able to foresee risks, anticipate bottlenecks, problem-solve, and escalate as necessary
- Continuously balances business needs versus technical constraints and can encourage and direct teams to focus on the perfect combination of customer value and business benefit
- Experience establishing Agile-based processes appropriate to the task at hand and can evolve them as needed
- Experience with capacity planning ensuring roadmaps are reasonable and staffed appropriately.
- Thrives on results and outcomes, not just process with a clear track record of making a difference in the projects and programs you drive
- Strong technical proficiency, able to hold your own in engineering conversations
- A problem-solver at heart with a natural sense of empowerment and unparalleled relationship building and communication skills
Your minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience in project/program management with large product development teams.
- 2+ years experience with the Atlassian suite with bonus points for apps such as Trello, Airtable, and the like
- Previous experience working with distributed teams (we have dev teams in China, India, Chicago, and Boston)
- Proven track record of operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and is emerging as the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers' journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world's most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution. Seismic recently achieved a billion-dollar valuation and was named to the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 800 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries, including John Thompson, chairman of the board of directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From