Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The Senior Program Manager in the PMO is a critical role for our internal stakeholders across the organization. Responsibilities include defining and managing program processes for prioritization, planning, tracking, and execution to improve DraftKings ability to deliver implementations while scaling for growth.
What youll do as a Senior Program Manager:
- Manage the program life cycle following PMI principles:
- Define and track program process, milestones, artifact templates, work/resource plans, and budgets
- Drive the steering process for the program emphasizing on prioritization and communication
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide effort analysis, issue management, and risk management
- Perform change management for the program related to scope, budget, resources, and schedule
- Work with key stakeholders to confirm relative priorities and dependencies of all deliverables to ensure expectations are being met.
- Provide periodic executive summary regarding program status, including actions in place for addressing any open issues.
- Work with team members to identify, define, and document best practice improvements related to the program & oversee compliance with best practices.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure collaboration points between all teams are defined, documented, and meeting expectations.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and put in place metrics to track success against established SLAs.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required. A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Program Management experience is required. Having this experience in a related industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience in software engineering and/or IT projects is required.
- Experience with Project Life Cycle methodologies and Systems Development Life Cycles.
- Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel, and Project.
- Experience in performing risk analysis and issue management.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From