As a Mimecast Senior Professional Services Consultant, you will be involved in pre- and post-sales activities, working with newly acquired and current Mimecast customers. The role will present Mimecast’s Professional Services offerings to customers and continuously work with customers to implement and optimize Mimecast through post-sales. While supporting customers, engage with various internal Mimecast teams to ensure that technical issues are handled quickly and appropriately. You will be expected to build close relationships with Mimecast’s Onboarding, Support, Product Management, Engineering and Sales Teams actively contributing to the ongoing success of Mimecast’s products and internal capabilities. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and professional individual with in-depth technical abilities as well as commercial acumen and relationship building skills both internal and external.
- Engagements with Strategic Enterprise Organizations.
- Onboarding of Advanced Customer deployments with the Mimecast Service.
- Knowledge of enterprise email administration.
- Conduct scoping calls with customers and create detailed statements of work.
- Perform bespoke consulting engagements.
- Provide detailed education around Mimecast products and services to customers.
- Act as a resource and collaborate with members of the onboarding team and other internal departments.
- Engage with cross functional teams to meet customer needs.
- Recognize upsell opportunities for additional Mimecast products and services.
- Build and deploy technical documentation and drawings for clients.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years experience working with Enterprise Class organizations.
- Exchange, Google Apps, M365, or other mail systems.
- Active Directory, Azure, Google Directory, and other related technologies.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting JSON and REST APIs.
- Experience with API management with tools such as Swagger, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, JMeter, SonarQube, CloudFoundry, Postman etc.
- Experience with Scripting languages - E.g. Python.
- Experience leveraging third-party technologies that support an API architecture.
- Demonstrate ability in customer-facing positions as a Mimecast Professional Services Consultant.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with CxO level personnel.
- 5-10 years of Enterprise Professional Services experience.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- MCSE or equivalent experience.
- Other vendor certifications in other Archiving or Gateway Security Platforms a plus.
- API certifications a plus.
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000 or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.