Office Tour Photos
Tamr is the enterprise-scale data unification company trusted by industry leaders like GE, Toyota, Thomson Reuters, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with customers knowledge to unify and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager/Director you'll be joining a growing team responsible for product positioning, sales enablement, campaign strategy, analyst relations and messaging. This is a great opportunity to have immediate impact supporting sales, influencing analysts and contributing to marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for generating content that communicates our position in the market, the details of our technology, and, most importantly, how we enable our customers to generate new insights from their data that were previously impossible. Your goal is to ensure that prospects, customers, analysts and partners efficiently understand and can evaluate our offerings. You will work closely with Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management to ensure you have a broad perspective of how we serve our customers and we have consistency in our market facing communications.
- Thoroughly understand the data management landscape and Tamrs target audience, including their pain points, buying triggers and purchase process.
- Play a key role in the development of go-to-market plans and our narrative in the market. This includes partnering with Demand Gen to identify and run campaigns that test new messaging or markets.
- Work in close partnership with Product Management, other marketing functions, and customer-facing teams (Sales, Customer Success) to drive product success.
- Develop persuasive, differentiated messaging and positioning.
- Represent the voice of the market during product planning and drive product announcements.
- Support sales efforts through the identification of successful sales strategies, development of sales tools and assets such as case studies and product videos and impactful training and enablement.
- Bachelor Degree; Masters Degree preferred
- 5+ years of product marketing or product management experience in B2B software and a passion for data (even if you are new to the field).
- An understanding of buying cycles across large enterprises.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Assertive team player and leader with the ability to positively influence without direct authority to drive deliverables.
- Technically minded with the ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way thats accessible.
This position is available in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a Visa.
Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
More Jobs From