At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
We work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance and empower their people to focus on growing their businesses through innovation. Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers application performance by eliminating infrastructure resource congestion across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In 2019 Turbonomic acquired SevOne, the leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance (NPM). The combined entity delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance. The powerful combination of Turbonomics Application Resource Management, SevOnes leading Network Management Solution, and ParkMyClouds best-in-class resource scheduling ensures that Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of application performance.
Whats In It For You:
The Senior NPM Product Marketing Manager (Sr. PMM) is a creative, out of the box thinker with credible storytelling skills who will lead our network performance management go to market efforts with relevant and differentiated messaging, field communications and continued thought leadership for the markets we serve today and their natural evolution.
What You'll be Doing:
- Will be a key voice in the continual evolution of the markets that we attack, and new markets that we should investigate. This includes tracking top topics in the market and driving those into the marketing stream.
- Have deep knowledge of the network performance management market in order to drive core positioning and messaging across the team working with sellers, sales engineers and customers to ensure success in our target markets.
- Implement and drive the sustained creation of compelling sales tools with insightful sales value driver, including demonstrations, collateral and messaging that effectively communicates the value proposition of all our products. They will also take point in ensuring effective use of these tools through communications and training associated with campaign or product launches.
- Continuously deliver relevant marketing materials, based on strong, precise writing skills along with an ability to synthesize complex market and technology messages into insightful sales value drivers. These materials will include, but are not limited to:
- product collateral
- web copy
- compelling webinars
- sales presentations & tools
- product rollout plans and launch plans
- event materials
- promotional materials for demand-gen
- evangelism at industry trade events and seminar
- thought provoking posts leveraged for blogs and social media
- Monitor and identify key market trends and partner with PM teams as needed to meet market demand.
- Has a leadership voice in our field community. This includes regular and ad-hoc communications around announcements, releases, and important industry events
- Will be the expert on decision-maker personas, how they decide and their decision-making criteria; the experts on our competition and we differentiate our offers to beat them; ongoing training for sales and partners
- Partner with Business Development in order to liaise with our strategic technical partners to maintain and promote effective joint messaging to facilitate mutual sales enablement around target markets
- Ensure representation for the company at industry events, conferences trade shows, webinars, and provide spokespeople for analyst and press coverage.
- Strong ongoing relationship with regional and executive sales management. As a key part of the marketing organization, they will provide the front line of collecting feedback from sales in order to continually align marketing.
- Will be a key contributor to the overall marketing effort through high quality insight into our target customers, and the process we take to sell to them. Insight will include but not be limited to: detailed (quantified) definition of target markets, recognition of key budget drivers within target markets, definition of how to position network performance management to win in these accounts against the competition.
- Partner with the Product Management team in order to successfully drive new releases to market, and to provide market feedback on upcoming releases.
- Partner with the Business Development team in order to define, and implement partnerships that drive incremental revenue, while providing required
At Turbonomic, we are always looking for bright, passionate, and hard-working people who want to grow and develop with the company.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in the field
- strong, persuasive speaking skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- have a collaborative attitude
- Industry knowledge
- Strong oral and writing skills
- Ability to execute at a high level
Benefits & Perks:
This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our X office location once it is deemed safe to do so. When in-person (office) life resumes, we look forward to more social events (think holiday gift exchange, fundraising events, happy hours, celebrations and more!), snacks, catered lunches and team offsites!
Why Choose Turbo:
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Companys Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, weve locked in partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a special initiative, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you dont check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.