Office Tour Photos
Threat Stack is the leader in Cloud Security & Compliance for Infrastructure and Applications, helping companies securely leverage the business benefits of the cloud with proactive risk identification and real-time threat detection across cloud workloads. We work with DevOps and SecOps teams to better manage risk and compliance across their entire infrastructure, including cloud, hybrid-cloud, and containerized environments. We are defining the way Cloud Security is done, and are on our way to be the breakout cloud security company.
To help us accelerate our success, we are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our team. As a member of the product marketing team, you will help tell the world - including colleagues within the company - about our solutions distinctive capabilities and how we constantly outpace the competition. You will be the chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. You will craft the strategy around messaging and marketing for new launches, provide insight on the market to prioritize product strategy, and help enable our sales and customer success teams to scale.
You are a creative, curious, independent thinker and excellent communicator with the focus and self-discipline to get things done. Ideally, you will have 3-5 years of experience working in a software, cloud computing, or cyber-security marketing setting. You can speak to specific ways that youve been successful in translating creative ideas into measurable results. You have a passion for technology; you dont need to know everything about it, but you are comfortable and confident to ask questions and challenge assumptions, and to express ideas and opinions without being a jerk.
What You'll Do:
- Manage team-wide launch efforts from the planning phase through content deliverables coordination, execution, communication, and results tracking.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product messaging and the content that incorporates this messaging (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc) to articulate the benefits of our product/service to the world.
- Assist members of our sales team with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product adoption and usage by creating new content on an ongoing basis.
- Support Demand Generation with content that drives awareness and validation of our product.
- Support Customer Marketing with content requests to help deliver product announcements and events.
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree plus 3+ years working experience in hi-tech marketing role
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS or other cloud platforms) concepts
- Experience with cyber-security, software development or DevOps would be a big benefit
- Past experience in content marketing, customer marketing, and/or community marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
- Experience marketing to a technical audience (developers, engineering, IT)
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and partners.
More Jobs From