Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is headquarted in Boston, MA. This role is open to a remote employee across the US.
Whats the fuss about?
Salsify is creating a new, large category: Commerce Experience Management. We're a product-centric company with an extensive product vision and need a marketer that loves getting into the details for our customers, since the details matter. You will play a pivotal role in defining the product category and growing Salsify to a $1B+ ARR SaaS company.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be the go-to-market expert on our product, competition and customers. You will help shape Salsifys continued leadership by articulating the business value of our products, differentiating them through creative positioning, and empowering our ecosystem to ensure success for our customers.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Craft the messaging and positioning for Salsify's solutions
- Become the expert on our buyers, the competition, the market and our core differentiators
- Transfer their knowledge to other parts of the company including product, sales, marketing, partners, and customer success to ensure Salsify's success in the marketplace
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Participated in category creation in SaaS, or worked for a category leader
- Crafted the messaging, positioning, packaging, and pricing for your assigned solution(s) and communicated its value proposition to the customer and partner-facing teams including sales, customer success and demand generation
- A penchant for infusing thought leadership about assigned products, target markets and buyers into marketing team's plans
- Maintained and updated competitive positioning, buyer personas and win/loss data
- Loved sharing your expertise to power up a variety of enablement initiatives covering sales, partner, delivery and executive leadership teams
No agency submittals will be considered.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].