Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
Imprivata, the digital identity company for healthcare, is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead Imprivatas go to market strategy for our core identity and access management solutions. Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, this role is an integral part of the Imprivata team charged with defining the product marketing vision and strategy, developing compelling messaging and content, and executing on innovative marketing programs and sales support to effectively market, grow, and increase Imprivatas leading market share in the healthcare vertical. This position is initially remote and is based out of the Imprivata worldwide headquarters office in Lexington (Boston area), MA, USA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the subject matter expert on Imprivatas leading enterprise single sign-on and authentication management solutions while tracking ongoing market trends and requirements to inform the Imprivata long-term vision and strategy.
- Be the spokesperson and evangelist for our solutions; enable sales to effectively communicate value to prospects; be a visionary/thought leader in the marketplace by evangelizing to market influencers and buyers.
- Drive business strategy
- Work closely with the management team to create and execute the go-to-market strategy and plans for new and existing products and services globally, including positioning, pricing & packaging, licensing, promotion, and sales enablement
- Provide data-driven insights to shape the business, assessing market needs and opportunities for solutions through primary and secondary research
- Know the buyers
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, and how to effectively position in the market to ensure we always win
- Enable sales
- Primary point of contact for Sales, responsible for facilitating the flow of information between the field (Sales, Customer, Competition) and product development
- Lead for developing and maintaining sales training content, working with corporate sales training, and delivering field-based training when necessary
- Develop content
- Develop messaging and positioning and enforce it through creative avenues and materials
- Provides content expertise and leadership enabling corporate marketing to create effective lead generation programs and to produce the necessary collateral, sales tools, presentations, evaluation materials, white papers, ROI, success stories, qualifications documents, etc.
- Drive the business forward through relentless execution
- Plan and drive the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Assess program effectiveness to inform needed changes in approach
- Experience with B2B identity and access management solutions
- Experience in developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for cloud-based security technologies
- Specific healthcare market and/or related IT product experience desired.
- Experience with international markets
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Consistently meet high-performance standards including timely completion of tasks, project management, field sales support, and customer interaction
- Must possess proven matrixed team leadership skills and time management skills
- Approximately 20-25% travel required
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, information technology, and/or computer science required.
- 7+ years minimum experience in product marketing or related function for technology-driven solutions. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in IT security technology, marketing experience with multifactor authentication or similar security solutions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions from verbal and written information
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as metrics; the financial performance of the product; and the modeling of profitability for systems.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.