Senior Product Marketing Manager
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that helps team quickly understand, contain and remediate cyber-attacks.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
The position is out of our Global HQ in Boston, reporting to the VP of Product Marketing.
Cybereason is seeking an experienced Director of Product Marketing passionate about building a differentiated market winning brand. Strong candidates are seasoned product marketing leaders seeking growth. You also possess an infectious can-do attitude that inspires. You thirst for customer interaction and take pride in your storytelling skills. You obsess over precisely defining customer pain and develop value-based positioning. You are equally adept at right and left brained activities having both deep analytical skills and share evidence-based perspectives persuasively. You are never satisfied with the status quo and always pushing yourself and your team to raise the bar.
Whats Important in this role:
- Market intelligence: be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and habits, maintain user / buyer personas; be the expert on our competition and how to beat them through differentiation.
- Communication skills: Natural story teller. Ability to take technical concepts and translate them into meaningful business terms for multiple personas and audiences.
- Messaging: Develop value-based stories that catch buyers attention. Develop solution positioning and corresponding messaging that uniquely differentiates the companys solutions versus the competition.
- Sales and marketing content development: Bring your writing and analytical prowess to deliver compelling long-form and snackable content. Quality in each piece matters across collateral, case studies, whitepapers, presentations, infographics, videos, and blog posts.
- Product launches & campaigns: Manage the internal and market launch of new offerings. Lead cross-functional execution. Systematically communicate the market value of new capabilities. Collaborate with the demand generation team to create campaign assets that deliver results.
- Industry leadership: Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, speaking engagements and on social media.
- Collaboration and humor: We are a start-up. Change is the norm. Sometimes just laugh and get going.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3+ years of Security industry experience.
- 5+ years of product marketing, product management, tech sales or consulting experience.
- 2+ experience marketing SaaS products.
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated sales support and training experience.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Leadership and coaching experience.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Youll move to the head of the line if youve:
- worked in a SOC or have developed product demos for SOC teams.
- worked with enterprise security solutions such as SIEMs, UEBA and EDR.