Come, Grow with Assured Allies!
This is an exciting position, providing an opportunity to be a critical member of a team working to make successful aging possible for all older adults. If you are someone who loves learning, is a natural storyteller, and wish to make a real societal impact, we would love to meet you!
We are seeking an experienced and passionate product marketing and customer experience leader to help us continually improve our existing solutions, and bring new successful aging products to market. (Note: This is currently a remote position. We follow the MA phases and guidelines - eventually, work will be in our office located in Wellesley, MA).
To the qualified candidate we offer a salary based on experience, between $105,000-135,000 plus equity, medical, dental, vision, PTO.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, Design and management of the entire engagement funnel including experimentation (e.g. A/B testing, incentives, funnel optimization) for both new and existing products.
- Play a pivotal role in developing and implementing customer engagement programs for new products.
- Form a strong, collaborative partnership with the product, engineering, and operations teams to identify and implement new features and engagement programs and processes.
- Own the development of all consumer messaging - print/digital outreach materials, scripts and training for our internal and external allies (care managers)
- Represent the voice of our customers - designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research efforts to continuously improve our program experience.
- Tracking, measurement and optimization of engagement tactics to continuously improve the performance of our programs.
Specific skills and experience that might help:
- 5-7 years experience in building effective consumer engagement marketing programs with demonstrated success in a product marketing role.
- Experience with cross-functional team management, coordinating and leading across a variety of functional areas (e.g social workers, engineers, case managers).
- Experience in creating data driven processes and leveraging statistical tools to run marketing experiments (e.g. A-B testing, performance tracking and dashboard management).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building consumer brands in the aging adult market is a plus.
This role might be for you if you are:
- Consumer obsessed: You have a passion for developing understanding and connection with consumers, and have demonstrated success translating consumer insights into highly engaging products or services.
- Decision making: You cut to the chase and make tough choices easy and clear for others. You are not afraid of making a mistake because you know how you will fix it if need be.
- Analytic thinking: Demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Data Led: Measuring the ROI of the experiments you design and ability to deliver sustained consumer engagement with services.
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You have worked in small start-up companies before, ideally venture-backed. You see ambiguity as opportunity and obstacles as a chance to build .
- Willing to get it done: You are energized to not only design the perfect strategy recommendation, but also to dive in to put the plan into action.
- F-U-N: We take enjoyment in tackling the challenges, and building a culture that people want to be a part of.
A bit about us:
Assured Allies mission is to make aging sustainable. We empower older adults to live happier, healthier, and more independently at home, while reducing the financial burden associated with aging. As the first step in our journey, we are working with long term care insurance companies, building new solutions for this huge but struggling market. We use advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms, unique data collection methods and personalized, evidence-based clinical interventions. One of our products - the Age Assured program, which identifies near-future risks to policyholders and introduces customized interventions to mitigate them - is already live, while the construction and marketing of other products are well underway. We have raised a series A, and have offices in Tel Aviv and Boston, MA.
It takes a world-class team to achieve an ambitious goal like ours. To do this, we aim to bring smart and curious people from a range of professional backgrounds, all connected by a shared dedication to our mission. You can learn more about us here: https://assured.care/our-story/