Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to support our new product initiatives. You will work to understand customer problems and turn those into prioritized requirements that drive innovative solutions utilizing the latest technologies. You will collaborate with a scrum team to create and deliver new features, and partner with stakeholders across the organization to work through business, organizational, and go-to-market needs required of a new product.
This role encompasses Imprivatas value-add in the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and thin client space, in both Imprivatas current on-premises offerings and future Software as a Service solution.
- Manage virtual desktop infrastructure and thin / zero client offering in Imprivatas current on-premises products and future Software as a Service solution.
- Provide a clear business context and work effectively with scrum teams to create and deliver new features.
- Work closely with virtual desktop infrastructure and thin / zero client partners in bringing compelling solutions to the market.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the product. Define and track key business metrics for the product.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to prove out new product ideas. Understand user and buyer personas.
- Write clear and actionable product requirements. Elaborate product requirements into user stories.
- Prioritize product features to meet strategic product and business goals.
- Create business models and identify the target market, competitive landscape, and key differentiators for the proposed product.
- Clearly communicate product ideas, requirements, and business plans to all levels of the organization.
- Work with a cross-functional team to ensure a successful launch of the product.
- Support Sales, Services, and Marketing teams as the product expert.
- 5-7 years experience as a product manager, healthcare IT preferred.
- Experience with virtual desktop infrastructure and/or thin and zero client technology.
- Experience with cloud and/or SaaS solutions.
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed in each product deliverable and translate to actionable scope for Scrum teams
- Proven track record to partner with Scrum teams and manage products with a focus on solid results-driven execution
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Track record of launching successful new products to market.
- Proven experience turning research into new opportunities that identify minimal viable products, product differentiators within a competitive landscape, and a long-term product road map.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways.
- Detail-oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Currently no travel. Up to 10% post-pandemic.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From