Senior Product Manager, Vertical Experiences
Senior Product Manager, Vertical Experiences (Renovation)
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our websites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader. As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, other internal partners, and often fellow product managers to envision, build, and deliver customer experiences that impacts tens of millions of consumers.
As Senior Product Manager for one of our core verticals, youll work directly with the leadership team of a rapidly growing business to build a best in class customer experience. This role represents an opportunity to curate all aspects of the customers experience throughout Wayfair, whether theyre installing new wood flooring, upgrading their kitchens lighting, or finding just the right bathroom vanity for an addition to their home. From discovery to delivery, youll work cross-functionally to make Wayfair the best place to upgrade your home, on and offline.
A strong candidate will relish the opportunity to jump into a highly visible space where you have the opportunity to drive significant impact to Wayfairs growth. You are able to build and execute an aggressive long-term roadmap and work with a scrum team to obtain rapid learnings while partnering with your vertical leadership team to ensure seamless execution. You are customer and data-obsessed, and love turning quantitative and qualitative findings into insights and strategy to drive product priorities.
You must have demonstrated success in inspiring and leading a cross-functional team in rapidly delivering value to your customers. You practice radical candor - you care personally, and challenge directly. You aim high, calibrate constantly, and know when to double down or fold in pursuit of something even greater.
How youll drive success:
- Be data-obsessed. Identify, refine, and meticulously monitor your KPIs to understand the health of your product, and opportunities for improvement.
- Be an innovator. Incubate and test new ideas to drive success for your vertical.
- Be the voice of the customer. Drive forward our understanding of customer behavior and become the expert around how different pieces of the puzzle throughout the experience fit together.
- Manage overall execution and performance of product initiatives. Lead and collaborate with creative, engineering, and analytics teams to plan, execute and manage your roadmap.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are a must; experience with agile methodologies strongly preferred.
- Test and learn, fail fast, and take the winners to market. Rapidly iterate, acquire the needed data, interpret it, and then take action to course correct.
Youre who were looking for if you have:
- 5+ years experience in product management with a track record of building high-impact, consumer-facing products
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds).
About Wayfair, Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, dcor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home dcor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home dcor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.