Senior Product Manager, User-Generated Content - Utilization
Senior Product Manager, User-Generated Content
Wayfair is looking for a Senior Product Manager to oversee Utilization of our User Generated Content (UGC). You will join a team dedicated to building customer trust and lead efforts to drive improvements in how we display and utilize that content. Your team will help customers make the best product decisions by leveraging the help of their fellow shoppers and pioneer new ways to support customer-to-customer interactions. You will define product strategy and build out delightful experiences across all our platforms.
This role offers the opportunity to transform the way millions of consumers around the world create homes they love, have a major impact at a rapidly growing $10B public company, drive innovation, and build a cross-functional team of experienced software engineers, product designers, analysts and data scientists.
- Establish strategy and roadmap for how we display and utilize user-generated content across our entire portfolio of brands and geographies.
- Partner closely with senior leaders across Product, Engineering, and Design to drive innovation in this space that delights our users and grows our strategic businesses.
- Lead your teams to deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing products that improve our user experience in ways that lead to measurable gains in our core CLV-related metrics (e.g., visit frequency, conversion rates, average order values, return rates, NPS).
- As a leader in product management, help us continually improve our overall department across a variety of topics: recruiting, learning & development, team culture, product development processes, and building strong internal & external partnerships.
- 5+ years experience in product management with a track record of building high-impact, consumer-facing products
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and hypotheses
- Superior communication skills and excellent stakeholder management abilities; able to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- The ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically; youre as comfortable defining vision and goals as well as you are executing
- The ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; you have the ability to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- You are brutally customer-first and obsessed with delightful experiences
- You love mentoring and coaching others to be their best selves
- You are direct and caring at the same time