Senior Product Manager, User-Generated Content - Acquisition and Moderation
Senior Product Manager, User-Generated Content
Acquisition and Moderation
Wayfair is looking for a Senior Product Manager to oversee Acquisition and Moderation of our User Generated Content (UGC). You will join a team dedicated to building customer trust and lead efforts to drive content creation. You will develop strategy across all acquisition channels; support development of key strategic programs; and build out delightful customer experiences.
This role offers the opportunity to transform the way millions of consumers around the world create homes they love, have a major impact at a rapidly growing $10B public company, partner with senior leaders across the company, and build a cross-functional team of experienced software engineers, product designers, analysts and data scientists.
- Establish strategy and roadmap for how we acquire and moderate user-generated content across our entire portfolio of brands and geographies. Drive innovation in this space that delights our users and grows our most strategic businesses.
- Partner closely with senior executives in Category Management, Merchandising, Marketing and Product to ensure tight alignment on strategy, prioritization, decision-making processes, communication processes and product delivery.
- Lead your teams to deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing products that improve the content generation user experience in ways that drive measurable gains in acquisition and quality metrics.
- As a leader in product management, help us continually improve our overall department across a variety of topics: recruiting, learning & development, team culture, product development processes, and building strong internal & external partnerships.
- 5+ years experience in product management with a track record of building high-impact, consumer-facing products
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and hypotheses
- Superior communication skills and excellent stakeholder management abilities; able to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- The ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically; youre as comfortable defining vision and goals as well as you are executing
- The ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; you have the ability to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- You love mentoring and coaching others to be their best selves
- You are direct and caring at the same time