Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
The Product Catalog Family within Cimpress Technology is responsible for how products are modeled, stored, and ultimately used across our entire MCP. Enabling easy and efficient management of products which are highly customizable and sophisticated is core to the value proposition we offer our customers. Our work is central to nearly every other technical or business domain within the company as products are the unusual element to which these other domains connect. Hence, much of what we do is a keystone for the entire organization.
What You Will Do:
- Roadpmap and deliver product management tooling and APIs that meet the needs of our global partners.
- Drive innovation to enable faster and easier product configuration for our users (e.g. magnificent importing or mapping of existing product data, easier product organizational change).
- Measure your products success; challenging impeding Product Information Management systems and industry standards to understand how to take your product vision further.
- Coordinating communications to our partners on new capabilities being released as well as supporting the overall documentation of our solutions.
- Collaborate with UX designers to transform business requirements into wireframes to guide development for web applications
- Lead qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives for data driven decision making
- Enable the success of the teams through clear articulation of user stories, requirements, and success criteria to deliver on customer features
- Work collaboratively day to day with the development teams to clarify business requirements, remove obstacles, and constantly communicate to gain alignment on product features
- 4+ years of product or project management experience in technology
- Excellent communication written and verbal and the ability to modulate your communication appropriately for a broad range of audiences (senior leadership to development teams)
- Confirmed analytical abilities and critical thinking, with experience turning data into substantial insights
- Has a customer-centric approach combined with a curiosity for technology, data-enabled decision making and fulfillment platform strategy
Nice to Have:
- Experience building trust and collaborating with cross-functional partners to achieve a common objective
- Consistent record of working autonomously while also love taking ownership for actions and results
- 1+ years of work in the product configuration domain of a technology company
- Strong technology background and ability to think critically about technical solutions
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Cimpress, we put phenomenal importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a great work/life balance. Perks include work from home capabilities and very flexible time-off opportunities, including our outstanding Vistabreak to name a few.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.