Senior Product Manager - Transportation Execution Exceptions Management
The Wayfair Delivery Network (WDN) powers our ability to deliver goods across Wayfair's global supply chain. Wayfair's home goods come in all shapes and sizes. We continually strive to delight our customers by delivering and safely handling not just small items, but big, bulky, damage prone products.
Wayfair is looking for an experienced product leader to build an industry leading transportation exceptions management platform that will enable the reliable execution of our transportation plan at scale. Your team will contribute directly to improving the customer delivery experience by improving the overall reliability of our large parcel transportation network.
As part of the Wayfair Transportation and Delivery teams, your platform will be used by our Global Transportation Field Operations Team to manage any exceptions that arise on our over the road transportation.
What Youll Do:
- Serve as a Product Lead on a cross functional sprint team that includes Engineering and Product Designers.
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on all facets of your product space and technology platform
- Work closely with senior leaders across Wayfair to ensure the product vision aligns with broader company objectives
- Engage with stakeholders to drive alignment on a long term product roadmap
- Define and measure OKRs for your team
- Share learnings, achievements, and key performance metrics with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Leverage data to understand risks, impacts, scope and priorities of our business objectives, and enable the team to drive results
What Youll Need:
- 7+ years of product management experience in an agile development environment
- 3+ years experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of business impact and team culture
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Ability to partner and collaborate effectively within a cross functional team of product, engineering, operations, and product design
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.