This is a remote position and we are currently targeting candidates located within Eastern and Central US.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a high performing product and design team?
- Do you have the passion and experience to evolve and innovate Timekeeping solutions?
- Would you be excited to help shape and adapt our Workforce Management platform?
- Are you interested in a company that is helping transform the HR software industry?
- Are you a continuous learner who is always looking to level up your skills and knowledge?
- Do you want to drive the definition and design of products that greatly impact our customers operations?
If so wed love to talk with you.
At PrismHR, were committed to rapidly expand our Workforce Management platform to leverage on-going modernization efforts and create new market opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to lead and define a core strategic initiative in the PrismHR product portfolio.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
You must have great communication skills and be able to collaborate across all areas of the company. You have the ability to identify customer / market problems and initiate a comprehensive discovery process to drive product design and the definition of your future deliverables. You will work closely with a dedicated engineering team to ensure they understand the what and why before the how is considered.
You will partner with product marketing and business managers to help identify key customer needs, market opportunities, ways to increase adoption, and new revenue opportunities. You will be the ultimate evangelist for the Time & Labor Mgt product, ensuring all stakeholders understand the teams mission. A successful PM will:
- Develop a product expert mindset and act as a product champion within the company
- Be responsible for building and maintaining centrally located 12-month roadmap and details
- Discover, define, and translate customer needs into a prioritized product backlog
- Establish and cultivate great customer / user relationships to help create continuous feedback loops
- Frequently communicate product strategy, plans, and schedules to company stakeholders
- Create and manage user influencer groups to maintain a high level of engagement with the platforms most active users
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales, and other Business Unit leaders to ensure go-to-market needs are met and properly prioritized.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of Product Management / Owner experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills; ability to connect across various domains, skills, and disciplines (from engineering to executive team)
- Experience managing and defining enterprise class SaaS product offerings (Workforce Management, Timekeeping or related products)
- Understand and have previous experience working with core Workforce Management functionality - Timekeeping, Attendance, Scheduling, Staffing, Leave Case Mgmt, Labor Tracking, Compliance, and Gross Wage Calculations
- Great balance of software business and technical savvy/aptitude with the ability to quickly understand customer problems and their relative priority
- Previous experience working side by side with UX Designers, leveraging design centric processes.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and expert understanding of its most common practices.
- Ability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Exceptional customer-centric skills that include a high level of user empathy and responsiveness
- Demonstrate a high level of grit and initiative to get stuff done
- Passion for the product craft and curiosity for continuous learning and improvement
BONUS Experience / Skills:
- Human Capital Management (HCM) and/or related HR Technology software experience
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketings (or equivalent) Product Management framework