Office Tour Photos
Senior Product Manager, Shipping
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
Have you ever wanted more clarity or flexibility on when your item will arrive while shopping online? We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead a team that owns the capabilities and customer experience for Shipping on our Storefront websites. Shipping is the #1 feature customers reference when considering their purchase decision, and in this role you will have a huge impact on all of our users. This team aims to provide shipping details that are consistent, performant, and convenient to our customers. Partnering closely with supply chain and operations and engineering, you will lead the charge on developing a technical platform that ingests shipping information (delivery dates, upgrade options, etc.) and thoughtfully reflects that to users in their shopping journey. You will also work with teams throughout the organization to identify and implement best-in-class shipping upgrade options that produce supply chain efficiency wins as well as convenience for customers.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform and systems as well as internal business strategy / goals
- Build strong relationships throughout the organization, ensuring transparency across our roadmaps and surfacing opportunities to improve our collective velocity, consistency and/or quality
- Define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area
- Create a product vision and strategy that will help us delight our target users and achieve our business goals
- Translate our product vision / strategy into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that your roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Partner closely with dedicated Engineering and Analytics teams to execute against your roadmap and continually improve team velocity
- Improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and have the biggest impact on our KPIs by using quantitative and qualitative data
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in product management (B2C or B2B)
- Strong technical background with a passion for breaking down challenging problems and drive value incrementally
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level, as well as with cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- BA with strong academic record
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action & customer-focused innovation
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From