Office Tour Photos
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Were tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
Were looking for a Senior Associate Product Manager to improve Wayfairs Search intelligence engine by driving our industry-leading search interpretation logic. You will define and revolutionize how we map search terms to our catalog of over 40 million items, ensuring millions of customers each day are able to find what theyre looking for no matter what they search for. Youll be able to dive deep into large data sets and reconcile uncovered opportunity with customer needs in order to create innovative, empathic, and data-drive language processing solutions. Youll work with dedicated teams of engineers, designers, analysts, data scientists, and fellow product managers around a common goal. Youll thrive in this role by working at the intersection of data science and design to best serve our growing set of customers each with unique tastes and needs.
You should apply if you like digging deep into customer intent, taking ownership of data to find valuable opportunities, prototyping and AB testing your way to success, and partnering with large cross-functional teams to create ideal search experiences.
What Youll Do:
- Learn everything you can about your users, the data, technology, and Wayfair
- Create and execute on ambitious roadmaps aimed at improving how Wayfair understands search language.
- Help lead your cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, and designers to deliver amazing experiences
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users and have the biggest impact on our KPIs.
- Partner closely with dedicated Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, Design, and Merchandising teams to execute against your roadmap and continually improve team velocity.
What Youll Need:
- Youve spent 2+ years in a product, technical, design, or analytical role working cross-functionally
- You get excited by discovering what to build through user research, data, and fast AB testing loops
- You love data and know how to turn it into analytical insights that lead to product innovation
- You can talk about times you took initiative to achieve goals meaningful to you or your team
- Your clients love working with you because you always deliver and you keep them informed
- Your manager loves working with you because you keep the trains running on time
- You lead by example and help to foster a trusting, collaborative, motivated team culture
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From