Office Tour Photos
Senior Product Manager, Recommendations and Personalization
Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence (ATCI) builds products that let Wayfair communicate with new and existing customers effectively across advertising, email, and onsite touchpoints. Wayfair has a huge selection of products and offerings that make shopping for the home easy and exciting. Our goal is to use data-driven strategies to talk to the customer about the product they want, regardless of where they are or what stage of their shopping journey they are in. We are at the intersection of product, marketing, data science and technology which allows us to be a leader in the Ad Technology space. Wayfair is looking for a senior product manager to join our product recommendations team, take ownership of a significant roadmap, drive our core product recommendations capabilities and platform, and create significant business outcomes. In this role you will seek to deliver valuable and trusted product recommendations to customers at every touchpoint and stage in their journey through a set of services that are central to Wayfairs ecommerce experience and business. A major driver of Wayfairs success is the ability to deliver high value product recommendations that give us customers the confidence to buy.
What You'll Do
- Work with a true cross functional team of engineers, data scientists, and analysts to build, test, and deploy state of the art ML models using a large and growing dataset of customer data.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Wayfair to identify opportunities and deliver meaningful outcomes.
- Build and own an extensive product roadmap. Manage products across the full product development lifecycle.
- Identify, develop, and deliver core product recommendation capabilities.
- Be the primary product manager for one or more engineering teams.
- Foster and informally lead a true cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, and analysts.
- Set product objectives and key results.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of product experience with a history of delivering successful products across the full product lifecycle.
- Experience building, prioritizing and communicating a roadmap and product backlog.
- Experience working in an agile engineering environment.
- Familiarity with ML and experience working with data scientists.
- Ability to be able to run ad hoc SQL queries and be comfortable with basic analytics.
- Proven ability to make data driven decisions and a familiarity with A/B testing.
- Proven ability to manage and communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders. You will need to manage competing priorities and requests. You will need to be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and entrepreneurial
- Experience in ecommerce or with recommender systems is a plus.
- BA with strong academic record. An advanced degree is a plus.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From