Seismic is a rapidly growing Enterprise software company with offices in the US, Europe, Australia and China that employs 900+ across the globe. Here at Seismic we are transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together by building sales enablement solutions used by some of the largest financial and tech companies in the world.
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with the initial concept through production deployment and maintenance the Product Manager ensures new features and capabilities are easy to use and solve the business problem in the right way. To be successful in this role you will be required to understand the Seismic product in great detail, the Sales Enablement space, as well as have a deep understanding and empathy for the challenges Seismics customers face.
What you will be doing:
As a Product Manager on the Seismic platform, you will be contributing to Seismics overall platform strategy and responsible several key initiatives within. Your goal will be to deliver a comprehensive, easy to use experience while ensuring the overall plan is well thought out, clearly communicated, and aligned with your various stakeholders.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Seismic platform in order to recommend and deliver technical capabilities into extensible feature
- Identify common patterns across Seismics products in order to maximize platform efficiencies and related user-facing settings
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail, and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into a clear, crisp plans
- Passionate about solving problems for customers and have the ability to define compelling products that address those needs.
- Understand modern SaaS technologies and platforms. You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability, and performance.
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time, and deliver results consistently.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market/competitive analysis into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle with experience in Agile methodologies
- Bachelors degree, CS degree, or equivalent experience is preferred
Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and is emerging as the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers' journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world's most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution. Seismic recently achieved a billion-dollar valuation and was named to the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 800 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries, including John Thompson, chairman of the board of directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From