Office Tour Photos
Chewy is looking for aSenior Product Manager, Recommendationsto join our Shopping Product Team at our Boston, MA office. This role will work closely with our team of engineers, data scientists, machine learning experts and other product managers to define personalization strategies tailored to specific customer problems and segments. You will prioritize high value touch points across all Chewy properties where our suite of predictive models, recommendation systems and other data driven projects can improve the customer's experience and maximize conversion in the process. In this role, you will build a multi-quarter road map for our personalization product, this includes prioritizing system features and data model strategies, ensuring timely product delivery, and communicating your plan across the organization. You will measure the impact of our personalization strategies and ensure they incorporate the nuances across our product catalog and strategic trade-offs we are making to drive growth. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter/problem-solver with proven experience working across an organization to get things done. They will be adapt at simplifying complex problems, knowing where and when machine learning, predictive models, and personalization will generate the most impact. This person have a passion for cutting through large data sets to derive meaningful customer insights that fuel the broader personalization vision and performance goals while juggling multiple large initiatives simultaneously.
What Youll Do:
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Have a passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap(s) for your product(s) ensuring product vision aligns with a best-in-class customer experience and broader business objectives; and communicate roadmap clearly across the organization.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative reasoning to break down complex problems into actionable plans.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
- Guide cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and analysts and play a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization.
- Monitor performance of your product(s) and measure impact of product enhancements; communicate impact clearly across the organization and use to drive prioritization.
- Determine resourcing needs for your team and make compelling requests for additions when required.
- Position may require travel.
What Youll Need:
- 7+ years experience in ecommerce or B2C product management.
- Track record of building high-impact consumer products demonstrating measurable business impact.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Passionate about building functional and engaging customer experiences.
- Cross-functional leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to develop teams and lead them to success.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude.
- (For Managers) Experience managing a team.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA from a top-tier program preferred.
More Jobs From