Office Tour Photos
Tripadvisor is the worlds largest information platform for travel. More than 400 million travelers around the globe come to our site and apps each month to discover and book the best things to do, places to eat, and accommodations. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager of Payments and Fraud to join our Platform Product team in our mission to create deep engagement with travelers as they navigate through the Tripadvisor traveler journey.
Ideal candidates for this role will have a deep understanding of payments and fraud, and combine that with technical aptitude and a desire to identify, measure, and be able to solve user pain points with creative solutions. We are looking for somebody who will own the vision for the platform and drive key initiatives, including building fraud prevention algorithms, adding new payment gateways or payment processors, adding new currencies for payments take-ins or take-outs, building reliable and redundant payment systems, along with other high visibility projects. You should bring a high level of expertise, and have a successful track record working in the payments sector as you will lead, educate, and build this newly created function.
At Tripadvisor, we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people-powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What you'll do:
- Carry out the Product vision for the payment platform and champion it through the entire organization.
- Build and manage a payments roadmap that is able to execute on business growth strategies and needs
- Lead product development initiatives with engineering, data science, design, finance and customer service for the entire product development lifecycle.
- Develop and nurture productive relationships with platform partners, vendors and other third parties
- Provide knowledge and recommended approaches, services and tools specific to each geographic jurisdiction
- Develop approaches tailored to major merchant types and customer segments
- Implement key performance indicators, metrics and reporting to effectively manage risk to the business
- Lead cross-functional teams to define product specifications, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features
- Develop written requirements and define success metrics and associated use-cases for new projects, shepherding projects from ideation to test results analysis and iteration
- Assist in prioritizing enhancements and bug fixes, while identifying thematic issues that can be solved with technology improvements
- Monitor key conversion metrics and A/B tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan.
What were looking for:
- 5+ years experience in product management and 3+ in payment pr
- ocessing / merchant of record
- Strong understanding of payments, technical web platforms and analytics.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Flexible and open to change and new information; is first to understand when team behaviors and work methods need to adapt to new information.
- Goal orientation and demonstrated record of success in previous endeavors; motivated to deliver exceptional results, driven by a strong work ethic
- A/B testing experience
- BS/BA required
More Jobs From