Senior Product Manager, Native App - EverDrive
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is seeking a senior product manager to take end to end ownership of EverDrive - our native app for iOS and Android. You will join a team that is focused on making Drivers and the people they care most about central to the EverQuote strategy. This role is primarily responsible for deepening our understanding of Drivers and their needs, as well as constructing and executing a roadmap of highly valuable features and benefits that help people drive better.
In doing so, the person in this role will be primarily accountable for delivering native mobile app experiences that generate stickiness between drivers and the EverDrive brand, so that EverDrive becomes the premier product for people and their family and friends to become better, safer drivers.
You will need to collaborate with marketers, engineers, designers, sales representatives, executives, consumers, and our partners to identify opportunities, execute solutions and evaluate impact. You must be impact-focused, analytical, empathetic, and have a get it done mentality.
- Partner with leadership and stakeholders to envision, create and implement world-class native app features that generate user delight, bring them to market
- Contribute to product strategy and lead product execution for EverDrive
- Evaluate product development scope by understanding the users needs
- Define and track key deliverables as projects and releases move through the pipeline
- Determine and analyze metrics for success
- 5-7 years of consumer product management experience
- Experience identifying consumer needs and pain points in the field of safe driving apps, and translate those insights into impactful product innovations
- Exceptional analytical skills and competency getting into technical details
- Prior experience leading a cross-functional team
- Hunger to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing start-up environment
- High IQ, higher EQ
- Experience collaborating with design and engineering teams
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- We are completely data-driven for decision making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- We are a group of smart & energetic people who work hard & play hard
- Lunch catering to the office
- Company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock, and a relaxed work environment
- Our company is profitable and established. This means startup culture without startup anxiety.
- Our employees have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and whatever you are.