Office Tour Photos
The Product Management team at 128 Technology is responsible for bringing innovative game-changing products to life. We focus on immediate and future needs while working with our prolific engineers to design and develop technologies and products that will change the Internet. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager focused on developing innovative product strategies with the goal of gaining market share and delivering revenue growth for 128 Technology. Someone with 4+ years of experience in Product Management or in an Engineering organization will be a great fit for this role. Your responsibilities for this job will include:
- Translate customer needs into strategy and deliver Product Requirement Document with prioritized features and corresponding business justification.
- Manage interaction with engineering teams, sales and marketing and delivers key enabling capabilities in pursuit of the strategy, and business goals for the requirement.
- Reviewing requirements and delivery progress with a broad set of business stakeholders including engineering, sales, marketing, and executives.
- Developing Marketing and Sales collateral
- Go-to-market planning and get involved in the New Product Introduction process.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Good understanding of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud deployment models along with good understanding of the overall Cloud market place and deployment models.
- Experience developing go-to-market and technical strategies to integrate with cloud vendor products and ecosystems to deliver enterprise solutions.
- Ability to define key features of multi-tenanted and SaaS orchestration platforms.
- Act as an external evangelist for cloud applications with speaking, engaging customers and partners at conferences, presenting webinars, and working with analysts.
- Strong background in Networking with knowledge in one or more of the following technologies is a plus: SDN, NFV, Virtualization, SD-WAN, Routing (BGP and OSPF), Next Generation Firewalls, WAN Optimization, IDS/IPS, DPI, and others.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management/Product Marketing or in an Engineering organization in a Data Networking company preferred.
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.) or DevOps tools (e.g. Salt, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
- Experience with data analysis tools (e.g. pandas, R, Matlab, etc.).
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
128 Technology is an advanced secure networking company on a mission to fix the Internet. The 128T Networking Platform natively provides network-based security, control and insight across data centers, wide-area networks and edge locations for enterprises, service providers, and cloud companies alike. Our software-oriented approach disrupts the traditional networking paradigm, but doesn't disrupt existing network infrastructures.
Were looking for smart, collaborative people with a dash of good-natured truculence to join our team. If you are interested in building disruptive technology, challenging yourself every day, and laughing a lot, 128 Technology might be the place for you.
More Jobs From