a team of designers, strategists, engineers, writers, researchers and product folks based in downtown Boston. Over the past ten years, weve quietly transformed home security from an outdated, unfriendly industry to something elegant, thoughtful, and beautifully designed. We put our customers at the center of everything we do. We care deeply about their experience and we constantly try to delight them with innovative products and services that are fairly priced. Our top ratings in the App/Play store are a clear validation of our commitment to customer experience. Plus, CNET, the Wirecutter and PCMag all named us their Editors Choice for home security.
As Senior Product Manager - Monitoring, you will drive our customers monitoring experience. The alarm and monitoring experience is the core of home security, and we strive to offer the best possible experience. Lead a team of researchers and consultants in researching, designing, and developing the next generation monitoring experience from the ground up. Interview consumers, analyze competitors, and work with our monitoring team to form and validate hypotheses on how to remake our monitoring experience. Prototype and execute on your vision with a team of engineers. To succeed, youll need critical thinking, initiative, resilience, and a customer-first mindset. Responsibilities include:
- Champion a new monitoring experience from conception to launch
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumer via interviews and surveys.
- Assess competitors and technology trends in current monitoring operations
- Research and write detailed requirements that effectively capture the vision and business case for the service
- Perform data analysis to uncover user insights using a variety of tools including SQL, Firebase, and Google Analytics
- Lead the engineering and design teams in making decisions that balance cost, timeline, and customer benefit.
- Work closely with the operations team to define the monitoring agent workflow and the overarching monitoring center setup
Youve got ..
- Data-driven mindset that loves diving into the details
- Strong understanding of agile methodology, user experience, and jobs theory
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and Get Things Done
- Strong writing ability, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline preferred
- Advanced degree (MS / MBA) strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in roles related to Product Management, Product Marketing, Software Development, or User Experience Design