Office Tour Photos
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
We are looking for an experienced product manager who will be responsible for working with customers to discover and deliver new sources of differentiated value in partnership with the Microsoft and their cloud platform. A lean startup mindset is a must, as you will oversee a pipeline of new product concepts that are tested for their customer value and viability. This role will also be instrumental in determining how to monetize the value of these new solutions.
Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure AD is a must. Most importantly, we are looking for a product leader who has a passion for the end user experience and has the technical experience to work closely with software architects.
- Lead product discovery efforts to create new customer value leveraging the Microsoft cloud platform
- Collaborate with the business development and product marketing teams on Go-To-Market strategies
- Act as the primary product and technology liaison with Microsoft
- Develop and present opportunity assessments for new solutions at the executive Product Council
- Work closely with a software architect and UX designer to scope and validate new product concepts.
- Collaborate closely with other product managers and product teams that are building solutions that leverage the Microsoft platform.
- Be the internal subject matter expert on Microsoft 365 and Azure products and pricing plans.
- Research customers roadmap plans for leveraging the Microsoft cloud to drive their business
- 5+ years of experience as a software product manager
- Experience managing SaaS products
- Experience building products that integrate with the Microsoft cloud platform
- University degree in technology, science or related field
- Track record launching successful new products to market
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and best practices
- Proven experience turning research into new opportunities that identify minimal viable product, product differentiators within a competitive landscape and a long-term product roadmap
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Healthcare experience helpful but not necessary
- Up to 15% travel
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From