Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have thousands of customers in over 70 countries that rely on Brightcoves cloud solutions to successfully publish high-quality video experiences to audiences everywhere. Brightcove is also the place for talented, creative and passionate people who are excited about new technologies and being on the cutting edge of Internet TV and web development. We have a culture which values empowerment, individual and team excellence, honesty, and customer centricity. If you are smart and have a high drive to get things done, we want to work with you!
Were looking for an experienced product leader to join the team behind Brightcoves Video Marketing Suite and Brightcove Social. This is an opportunity to drive the vision for new and growing application products that help our customers use video for marketing and selling products. The ideal candidate is passionate about using design thinking and is comfortable speaking directly with customers to create breakthrough products and customer experiences.
- Define the vision, roadmap, and requirements for the Video Marketing Suite and Brightcove Social
- Use customer visits and market research to understand the buyer & user personas that will be the basis for go to market planning and product design
- Detail the buyers/users for marketing & social videos and work with the design team to create delightful products
- Specify enhancements to Brightcoves shared video services that will be required to support the Enterprise Applications roadmap; work with technical product managers in these areas to prioritize these enhancements
- Plan and manage engineering backlog for agile team(s) for successful and timely delivery
- Develop and present a business plan by working with stakeholders from marketing, sales, finance, legal, support, and professional services
- Use pitch decks, demos, and beta programs to gather customer feedback and to evangelize new product concepts
- Evaluate competitive products & solutions and help establish positioning, core messaging, and pricing strategy
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- An understanding of how video can be used for marketing & sales
- An understanding of the martech ecosystem and how video is used in social networks
- Knowledge of business models, pricing, and stage gate reviews. MBA preferred
- A global mindset and ability to drive regional requirements
- Experience with design thinking is a plus
- Ability to inspire engineers, designers, and partners by articulating a compelling product roadmap that is supported by crisp requirements and customer data
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From