Senior Product Manager, Marketing Platform
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
Were growing quickly and are searching for a Senior Product Manager to contribute to building and defining the product roadmap for our Marketing Technology Platform. Are you comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders? Do you have the ability to translate business asks into technical solutions that will deliver the requisite value? If so, we hope youll join us.
What youll do as a Senior Product Manager:
- Develop near-term and long-term strategies to integrate best-in-class third party solutions into the DraftKings Marketing Platform.
- Manage vendor evaluation and relationships for a variety of marketing related tools.
- Work with Marketing partners to understand their needs, document requirements, and help them develop solutions.
- Identify and implement tools that both meet Marketer needs and integrate with our tech stack.
- Partner with cross-functional groups to develop solutions for challenges that affect the entire organization.
- Advocate for the needs for the San Francisco-based growth marketing organization.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required, with a technical major being preferred
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience is required
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant technical product management experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years managing a major business platform (Data, CRM, AdTech, MarTech, etc.) is required
- The ability to work cross-functionally is required
- You will be required to have a deep understanding of marketing technology, automation, segmentation, and testing best practices and have the ability to build creative solutions for ambiguous challenges without clear answers
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.