As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the web experiences for a new and exciting consumer product offering that brings together privacy, security, and identity protection capabilities with a magical user experience. This role will be responsible for the full product lifecycle including concept, specification, design, launch, and maintenance phases.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our products. We use data, research, strategy, and customer insights to guide teams (our own and others at Aura) toward a common goal of simplifying security for our consumers. We believe diverse perspectives, candor, experimentation, and a maniacal focus on the customer lead to the best product.
A Flexible Talent model means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Aura is authorized to do business. Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. Aura is authorized to do business throughout the U.S., but not in all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Aura is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Aura is registered.
- Work closely with engineering to manage all stages of the product development process
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Identify and analyze new opportunities to improve and enhance the product
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to elicit, understand, rationalize, and prioritize requests for new functionality
- Make tradeoff decisions between functionality and resources/timeframes
- Work with other functional areas to gather intelligence on competitive offerings, new industry trends, and synthesize competitive findings
- Collaborate with product marketing on product positioning and go-to-market activities
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Technology or Business
- 5 to 7+ years of product management and development experience
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle, and experience designing and delivering quality products
- 1 to 2 years minimum experience creating Internet consumer products, specifically scalable web-based applications emphasizing strong user experience
- Experience with interaction design methodologies
- Experience using web metrics, measurement and usability testing tools