Office Tour Photos
As a Senior Product Manager on our Lifestyle Brands & International Experiences team, you sit across the full shopping funnel at the helm of growing our total addressable market through strategic Lifestyle Brands: Perigold, Birch Lane, AllModern, and Joss & Main. You will drive product strategy for the entire Perigold site experience, partnering with all business functions and bringing the collective vision to life for our customers in the new and rapidly growing premium home space.
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Were tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
What Youll Do:
- Build product features and functionality tailored to Perigolds premium selection and curated shopping experience
- Partner across functions including engineering, analytics, experience design, category management, marketing, content & curation, pricing, etc. to develop the Perigold product road map for your team, spanning all devices (App, Web, Mobile Web)
- Act as the Product subject matter expert and leader in non-technical settings with high-level business stakeholders
- Strive to understand the evolving landscape and journey that premium customers follow to find inspiration and ultimately purchase items for their home, including key competitors
- Create detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and rally a cross functional team of designers and engineers to bring them to life
- Drive strategy for evolution of Perigolds end-to-end site experience, executing through dedicated team and by influence through distributed teams across the Product org
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization; you will be communicating to all levels of the organization
What Youll Need:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years product and/or program management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead large-scale, complex programs/projects, and get cross-functional buy-in
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to understand where several projects stand, what is needed to move them forward
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From