Senior Product Manager, International Supply Chain
The International Supply Chain team's goal is to vertically integrate suppliers & their global network of factories to Wayfair's fulfillment centers and delivery network. This will be done by developing country-specific logistics footprints near factories in China, Malaysia, Vietnam and India that will operate as the primary hub for consolidating supply across the entire supplier network. These hubs will then operate as cross-dock & forward positioning centers to help replenish inventory in fulfillment centers in NA & EU, just in time for demand. Additionally, the international supply chain team will establish contracts and procure capacity with ocean liners and dray carriers to move inventory between consolidation centers and fulfillment centers. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to define and build foundational elements of the digital freight forwarding platform that is helping to drive the rapid growth of our Castlegates logistics business. You will be responsible for partnering with other Wayfair product teams to build integrated contracting, quoting and billing systems and workflows that will allow ISC to continue to scale and expand into new services.
What You'll Do
- Drive the vision for International Supply Chain teams contracting, accounts payable and accounts receivable systems used by our commercial, operations and finance teams to run our rapidly-scaling business
- Create robust infrastructure, tools and services for ensuring structured, verified data about our supply chain network is available to partner teams within Wayfair
- Establish product vision and strategy for your domain and translate into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that our roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Work closely with senior leaders across the organization to ensure the vision aligns with broader company objectives
- Disseminate regular updates to key stakeholders, and ensure shared understanding of initiative strategy with cross-functional partners
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to define, monitor and communicate KPIs for your product area in order to continually improve our product in ways that matter most to our users
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
What You'll Need
- 7+ years experience in Product Management with a demonstrated track record, preferably working with SaaS platforms with API experience
- 2+ years experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of business impact and team culture
- Examples of success in aligning a vision, strategy and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments with the ability to think and perform tactically and strategically
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds), MBA preferred
- Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Operations highly desirable
- Experience with contract management and/or billing systems a plus but not required
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.